Have you been thinking about advertising for your business on Facebook? Perhaps you’ve even paid for a few advertising campaigns, but didn’t get what you were expecting out of your investment. If so, the Facebook Ads Ninja Masterclass may be the solution you’ve been looking for to help you learn how to maximize your ad campaigns, drive more traffic to your site, and significantly increase your return on investment and overall profits.The Facebook Ads Ninja Masterclass, created by Kevin David, includes a wealth of information that has helped tons of businesses understand more about how Facebook ads work and how they can get the most out of each ad campaign they run. If you’re looking to learn more about this course to determine if it will be a good fit for you, keep reading. We’ll share information about the different modules covered in the course, some of the features and benefits you’ll enjoy when you register for it, and other important information you may want to know before deciding whether or not to give it a try.
How Can the Facebook Ads Ninja Masterclass Help Me?
The Facebook Ads Ninja Masterclass is designed to help attendees learn more about Facebook ads, how advertising through Facebook works, and how they can run a successful ad campaign through Facebook. Sadly, many businesses who spend their time, effort, and money on designing and running Facebook ads do not see a profit and may even end up losing money. Whether this is already true for your business or you want to make sure that it doesn’t happen to you, the Facebook Ads Ninja Masterclass can help.
When you register for the course, you’ll be learning tried and true secrets shared by Kevin David, a highly successful entrepreneur who learned how to leverage Facebook ads to maximize his business profits. He has done multiple courses, We’ll go into more detail about who Kevin David is in a little bit and just how much the opportunity to take one of his courses could impact your life. For now, just rest assured that he learned and developed strategies for success that he offers to share with his course attendees.
The Facebook Ads Ninja Masterclass is a video course, so you’ll be able to see just how Kevin David puts his strategies into practice. Many people benefit greatly from a video format, as opposed to simply reading the course content, so you’ll likely find the numerous videos created and uploaded by Kevin David to be very helpful.
What Will I Learn in the Course?
The Facebook Ads Ninja Masterclass is packed with information designed to help you deepen your understanding of Facebook ads and how they work, learn how to target a specific audience, learn how to create powerful and effective ad campaigns, and so much more.
Registering for the course will provide you access to over 65 detailed video lessons and PDF note sheets. The video lessons are spread out over the course’s six main modules and three bonus modules. Since so much information is covered in this course, we’ve included some of the highlights and takeaways for each of the modules to help you understand just what you’ll learn and how it could impact your business.
Module #1: What are Facebook Ads and How Do They Work?
The first module lays the foundation for the course and helps students gain a deeper understanding of what Facebook ads are, how they work, and how they can be used to benefit your business. In this module you’ll learn:
- How to create a sales funnel with Facebook to increase traffic to your site that help Kevin David generate more than 1,500,000 in profit in just four months.
- Information about using Google Analytics to increase your conversion rates and sales.
- How to use Facebook Pixel to your advantage.
- How to set up lead magnets to drive the right types of customers to your Facebook page and website.
- Building your email list to increase the number of potential customers you stay connected with.
- Increasing your overall presence on Facebook.
Module #2: Facebook Ad Basics and Beyond
This module includes a lot of the meat of the course. It is designed to help you move from being a Facebook ad novice to one of Kevin David’s Facebook Ad Ninjas. The information included in this module includes:
- Landing on the right audience for the specific product or services you offer.
- Determining how much you should spend on running an ad campaign.
- Understanding when it is time to end an ad campaign that isn’t producing the results you want.
- Knowing when you should scale your ad campaigns that are performing well.
- Keeping your ad campaigns organized and named.
- Conducting split testing to compare the effectiveness of different ad campaigns.
- Identify which aspects of your campaigns need to be tweaked or adjusted to maximize your profits.
Module #3: Targeting Specific Audiences
One of the biggest keys to success with Facebook ads is targeting the right audience. Module 3 contains invaluable information about this to help you make sure you are properly targeting your ads and not wasting your money. Some of the concepts covered in this module include:
- Building a targeted audience to help you reach the individuals who are looking for what you have to offer.
- Using Facebook’s massive database of information about users to help you find the right types of individuals to target.
- Narrowing your targeted audience to make sure that only potentially interested customers will be viewing your ads.
- Creating offline conversion events to maximize profits.
Module #4: Converting Leads into Paying Customers through Facebook Ads
Without the right ads, you won’t get the results you’re looking for. This fourth module is dedicated to helping you learn how to design ad campaigns that will convert visitors to leads and leads to customers. The topics included in this module include:
- Using reverse engineering to highlight the problem that your product or services will solve to get customers interested.
- Learning how to write and design your Facebook ads to intrigue leads and increase your conversion rates.
- Finding the perfect graphics and images to use for your ads.
- Making your own graphics for your ads (even if you don’t have any graphic design experience).
- Hiring reasonable graphic designers for your ad campaigns that will be worth the investment.
Module #5: Building a Facebook Advertising Agency
If you operate an advertising agency or are looking to create your own Facebook advertising agency (even if you have no experience), this module will include everything you’ll want to know. It covers:
- The script Kevin David uses to get clients to pay you for your services.
- Marketing your business to increase the number of paying clients you have.
- How you can partner with different businesses to serve both of your interests.
- Creating and using funnels to increase everyone’s profits.
Module #6: Retargeting and Scaling Your Facebook Ads (and more!)
The final official module of the course is where Kevin David shares tons of Facebook ad secrets and other tips that you won’t learn anywhere else. In this module, you’ll learn:
- How to be one of the people who succeeds in using Facebook ads, not one of the ones who doesn’t get anything out of them.
- How you can decrease the cost of your ad campaigns while simultaneously increasing your conversions and profits.
- Targeting leads who watch high percentage of your videos since these individuals are more likely to make a purchase.
- Scaling your ad campaigns correctly.
- Identifying other groups of people who share key characteristics with your buying customers and learning how to target them through your ad campaigns and convert them into buying customers.
- Learning about how international audiences could benefit your business.
Bonus Module #1: Designing an Ad Funnel for Facebook
The first bonus module of the course includes information about how to use Kevin David’s Tripwire Technique and psychological tricks to help you create effective and high-converting Facebook ad funnels.
Bonus Module #2: Using Instagram to Increase Profits
In this bonus module, Kevin David shares some of his favorite tips about using Instagram to bring new leads and customers to your pages.
Bonus Module #3: Using Messenger Bots for Your Business
The final bonus module shares information about how you can leverage messenger bots to increase your conversions.
Who Can Benefit from the Information Contained in the Facebook Ads Ninja Masterclass?
So many different groups of people can benefit from the information shared through the Facebook Ads Ninja Masterclass. Anyone looking to use Facebook Ads as a way to build their business, increase their profits, or gain new followers/leads is sure to walk away from the course with a wealth of information they’re ready to put into action.
Below are a few examples of groups of people that may benefit from the information Kevin David shares in his course:
- Online Business Owners: Online business owners can learn how to use Facebook ads to drive more traffic to their websites or business Facebook pages. This increased traffic will result in more new leads, higher conversion rates, and increased profits.
- Brick and Mortar Store/Restaurant Owners: Even if you don’t operate an online business, Facebook ads can still be very beneficial. Restaurants and storefronts can gain a following on their business Facebook pages, which will allow them to stay connected with their potential customers. As these potential customers begin to see more information about your store or restaurant, they’ll be more likely to want to stop by in person to see just what you have to offer. If you send emails to your leads, you can also use Facebook ads to send customers to a landing page where they can sign up to join your mailing list.
- Online Course Operators: If you offer different online courses or webinars through your website, you can learn how to use Facebook ads to drive more visitors to your site and increase the attendance for your courses.
- Agency Owners: If you own an agency or are considering setting one up, you can also benefit from the information shared through this course. You’ll be able to use this information you learn to help your clients develop successful ad campaigns. The course also includes a whole section on running an ad agency that you’ll find very beneficial.
- Affiliate Marketers: Affiliate marketers will learn more about how they can use Facebook ads to direct traffic to their Facebook pages, websites, or affiliate shopping links to increase their passive income.
Who Created the Facebook Ads Ninja Masterclass?
The Facebook Ads Ninja Masterclass was developed by Kevin David. Kevin David is also the CEO of the THATLifeStyleNinja, Kevin’s company designed to help individuals grow and succeed with their businesses.
Through THATLifeStyleNinja, Kevin David offers a variety of courses covering different business needs. These courses including using Amazon FBA, drop-shipping with Shopify, and, of course, Facebook Ads. We earlier reviewed the Amazon FBA Ninja course, and it’s one of our top rated Amazon training courses.
So, who is Kevin David and why is he qualified to teach you about how to use Facebook ads to grow your business?
Since he was a child, Kevin has been very interested in business and being an entrepreneur. When he graduated from college, he started work as an accountant. However, he quickly realized that the 9:00 to 5:00 lifestyle and unfulfilling work was not for him.
So, Kevin left his job in accounting and got hired working for Facebook as a consultant. While this job was better than his job in accounting, it still didn’t feel like the right fit.
Kevin wanted something more. He wanted to make more money, enjoy financial freedom, and have the time to pursue his interested.
So, Kevin began searching for other ways to make money that would help him achieve these goals. He soon landed on Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) and quickly found huge success. He made over $2 million in just his first year.
Soon after finding his own success, Kevin decided he wanted to help other people live a more fulfilling and profitable life. He founded his company, THATLifeStyleNinja with this purpose in mind.
Because of all of his success, Kevin is well respected and appreciated in the business world. His YouTube channel has over 1 million subscribers, and he has nearly 200,000 Instagram followers.
Kevin has received multiple rewards and acknowledgements for the great success he has found and his desire to share this success with others. HuffPost, Forbes, Entrepenuer.com, and many other publications have written pieces about Kevin David and his work.
Since the funnels he’s created with ClickFunnels have been so successful (and generated more than $1 million), he has been the recipient of numerous Two Comma Club Awards from Click Funnels.
He also received the highly coveted Two Comma X Award. This award is reserved for entrepreneurs who have made more than $10,000,000 off of their funnels.
While Kevin David’s exact net worth is not publicly known, he is estimated to be worth between $5 million and $20 million, if not more.
Why Else Should I Consider Signing Up for the Course?
Attendees of the course will also receive additional benefits that will make their investment more worthwhile and help them to get more out of this course. Once you have completed the different modules, you’ll retain access to them. This will allow you to go back and re-watch any segments that you found especially useful or ones that you needed additional clarification on.
New training videos are constantly added to the course by Kevin David, so you’ll be able to access this new content for no additional charge. Course attendees, regardless of when their course was completed, can also sign up for one of the weekly webinars offered by Kevin David. You can learn new information or gain clarification about the content covered in the course that could help you further improve your use of Facebook ads through these webinars.
Finally, one of the biggest perks you’ll enjoy after having completed the course, is access to the Private Student Facebook Group. Kevin David created this private group, open only to attendees of the course, to offer additional support and assistant to his students.
Joining the Facebook group will allow you to not only benefit from the information shared by Kevin David, but will let you see how other course attendees are using the information they learned to build their business and increase their profits. You can ask other members questions about what they have found success with and share some of your own ideas with others.
Kevin David also actively participates in the Facebook group, so you can reach out to him directly for additional help, support, or guidance when you need it.
How much does the Facebook Ninja Ads Masterclass Cost?
At first glance, it may seem like the Facebook Ninja Ads Masterclass is very expensive. However, when you take a closer look at everything included in the course, you can quickly see that you’re actually getting a great deal. The entire course currently costs around $2,000.
For this investment, you’ll receive over $8,000 in resources and bonus content. Your registration for the course includes three bonus course modules, a private Facebook group, information about how to use Facebook Pixel, targeting an audience across different niches, creating high-converting ads, access to live training, and more.
Is the Facebook Ninja Ads Masterclass Worth the Cost?
While you can probably find other Facebook ad classes that cost less than Kevin David’s Ninja Ads Masterclass, you likely won’t find others that are as beneficial as this course. Kevin David’s great success and effective teaching strategies combined with the wealth of resources and information you’ll learn through the course are truly invaluable.
If you visit Kevin’s David’s page, you can view the testimonials of many people who have taken his courses. After reading through just a few of these, it should be pretty easy to see just how powerful this course can be and how great of an impact it can have on your business.
Plus, if for some reason you decide that you don’t like the content, course style, or structure, you will have 14 days to request a full refund. You really don’t have anything to lose, so you can try it out for 14 days and decide if you feel like it is worth your time and money to take the class.
- The Facebook Ads Ninja Masterclass was created by Kevin David, a very success and profitable business guru.
- The course can help you learn how to profit off of your ad campaigns and make sure you aren’t losing money.
- This is a video course, so you’ll be able to learn by watching videos, which is more effective for many people.
- In all, there are more than 65 videos included in the course. You’ll also receive PDF note sheets to accompany the material presented.
- The modules focus on everything you need to find success with Facebook ads from targeting an audience, creating powerful ad campaigns, knowing when to end a campaign or scale it, using your ads to convert your leads, creating or enhancing your own Facebook advertising agency, and many other tips and tricks that can help you find great success.
- Many different groups of people can benefit from this course including online business owners, restaurant/brick and mortar store owners, advertising agency owners, and affiliate marketers.
- Once you’re completed the course, you’ll be able to look back at the videos whenever you’d like a refresher or are looking for specific information to help you with a task.
- Kevin David regularly uploads new videos to the course, and, as a prior student, you’ll be able to access these as well.
- There are weekly webinars you can sign up to attend.
- Kevin David create a private Facebook group for members of the course. Here you can find new tips and techniques to try and see how other students are applying their learnings from the course.
Making the investment in Kevin David’s Facebook Ads Ninja Masterclass can help you take your business to the next level. You’ll be presented with a wealth of information to help you learn all this is to know about Facebook ads and how to get the most out of them for your business.
Knowing that this course was created by entrepreneur Kevin David should help you feel confident that the information included in the course will be highly valuable. Why wait? Sign up today and watch your business grow from the use of Facebook ads!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are Facebook Ads?
Facebook ads are targeted ads run by business on Facebook. These ads are displayed on user’s mobile devices or desktop computers. Sometimes the ads show up within a user’s newsfeed, and other times they show up on the right side of the page (on the desktop app).
When users click on an ad through Facebook, they are directed to the company’s website or Facebook page. Here they can make a purchase, sign up for a mailing list, or just learn more about what the company is and what they have to offer.
How much does advertising with Facebook Cost?
Unlike some other advertising formats, you only pay for your Facebook ads when someone actually clicks on them. The specific cost of advertising with Facebook can vary based on the objective of your ad and other factors, such as the type of ad you are running. You can expect to pay around $.50 for each person who clicks on your ads, but the actual price could end up closer to $.10 on the low end or $2 on the high end.
How do you make a Facebook Ad?
There are a few steps involved in creating a Facebook ad. First, you’ll need to decide what content you want to include in your ad and design the ad.
Next, you’ll need to follow the steps outlined by Facebook to set up your ads. These steps include:
- Identifying the objective for your ad (increasing downloads of an app, generating sales, gaining leads or followers).
- Identifying the target group for your ad based on demographics of Facebook users (age, location, interests, etc.).
- Choosing the platforms where your ad will be run (Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, etc.).
- Setting a budget for your ads
- Selecting the ad format you want (possible options include combinations of images, videos, and slideshows).
What are the characteristics of a successful Facebook ad?
There are a few characteristics that set successful ad campaigns apart from unsuccessful ones. Keep these ideas in mind when you are designing your ads for Facebook:
- Quality written content
- Images and graphics that capture people’s attention
- Ads that are tailored to a specific target group
- Call to action at the end of the ad
- Short and focused messages